Sunday, November 9, 2014

Hello, again!

Hey!



As you may have noticed, this blog went absent for quite some time. A lot of that had to do with the fact that Meg and I moved into a new apartment and got busy, and then it had to do with the fact that we didn't install wifi until a few weeks ago, and then I had to spend a lot of time figuring out a standard schedule for myself so that I can do adult things like work and laundry, as well as child things like watch Gilmore Girls on Netflix!

But I'm here and I'm still queer ready to actually try out this writing-things-down-for-all-to-see thing more regularly.

I'm not sure how present Meg will be, since she's really busy with her photo program, but we'll at least be sure to get some of her pictures up here for ya'll to see on occasion. I, on the other hand, work at a coffee shop that's a two minute walk away from my apartment...You'll be hearing from me again soon.

:)








No comments:

Post a Comment