Thursday, August 7, 2014

Life Update #1

Hello, all!

Sorry the blog kind of disappeared for a bit... Life has gotten in the way of posting.  We are currently staying at my parents house in Vermont and working at my mother's school as custodial staff.  Yes, it's just about as bad as it sounds.

Hardhats are so in right now :P 

After getting very used to both being on our own, living with my parents is a little bizarre.

We went to work together for the first time and they had us doing manual labor.  Which is cool.  Except I am a whiney brat and I already know I am not too much of a fan of this job.  But oh well... it's well paid and we just have to put up with it for a little while longer.

We are currently being weirdos and reading a Harry Potter fanfic aloud to each other.  Kara has since become over taken with Malfoy feels.  Look for a post from her all about that sometime later.  The fic is called Harry Potter and the Power of Emotion and I really enjoy it.  Its very adult Harry though so beware.

For now we're really boring and that's all there is to say.  Thanks for reading our life update... And someone please pray our lives get interesting again!!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment